Mechatroniker o. electrotechnician (m/w/d)
The construction industry is currently in a state of digitization. We, Open Experience GmbH, help construction companies to carry out on-site processes digitally with modern mobile services. We are currently developing an innovative helmet camera system that is the real thing-Situation on site with 360 °-Documented images. We need your support to prepare the system for series production.
Mechatronic development, 360 °-Image capture, 3D-pressure
- You create detailed concepts for mechatronic modules.
- You implement these concepts in a team with experienced developers.
- They use innovative development methods and-tools a.
- Attractive working conditions
- Broad technical support from experienced experts
- Participation/Participation in interesting innovation projects
- Thematically varied activities
- Experience with modern technologies
- Flexible working hours in a small team
- Pleasant working environment
- Production is located in Baden-bathe
- A completed mechatronics-Studying at KIT is advantageous.
- Experience with mechatronic development is an advantage.
- Commitment, high quality awareness and high demands on your own results are a matter of course for you.
- You are interested in new challenges.
Contact: Konstantin Krahtov, 0721-48699520, firstname.lastname@example.org